Monday, March 4, 2013

Week 30!!

She is the size of a Cucumber!!

 This week is a huge one!!!! And the past week went so well, except for being a little uncomfortable.. My mom and I took a trip to Sacramento and got my girly baby bag and Brooklynns first fitted sheet for her crib. I also got a lot of maternity clothes that I realized I can wear after baby too!!

How far along?  30 weeks!! Only ten left to go!!!!!
Maternity clothes? Yup! And even got some new ones..
Stretch Marks? Not yet.
Best Moment this week?  There were a couple... Having Bridgette feel her move for the first time, and buying my girly diaper bag!
Miss anything?  Being comfortable.
Movement? Yup! And getting to see my belly move so much more. It actually shakes my body now.
Food Cravings? Dr. Pepper
Anything making you queasy or sick? Only when I think back on what I just ate, I get a little nauseas.
Newest item you've bought? I bought my baby bag and her fitted sheet for her crib.
Gender? Girl!
Labor signs?  Not yet. But I am feeling pressure down there and it hurts sometimes. 
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? Off.
Happy or moody most of the time? Moody.....
Looking forward to:  Morning snuggles with her.

Can't wait to see what this week brings!!! Till next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment