Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Week 33!!

She is the size of a Durian Fruit(Yucky!! Hope she is cuter then that fruit)!

This week was quite rewarding. Chris and I got to go see my grandmother who hadn't seen me since the exciting news!! We went on a trip to Jo-Ann's fabric and she helped me pick out the kind I wanted for her Bow Holder!! I can't wait to make it and send her lots of pictures. Plus, she will be coming down in June to meet Miss Brooklynn. We also went to the doctor and had a fun ultra sound done!! Yup.. She's defiantly still a girl!!!!

How far along?  33 weeks! Holy moly. We are getting down to the wire...
Baby Clothes? Yes!! I need to stop buying them for her!!
Stretch Marks? Yup.. And they are SO itchy!!
Best Moment this week?  Going to see my grandmother and having her help me pick out some fabric for her baby room!!
Miss anything?  Not that I can think of. Maybe not being as tired.
Movement? YUP!!!!! And its really starting to hurt.
Food Cravings? Not really. Now that I had my grandmas french toast, I kind of want some of that!
Any new changes to nursery? Not really, but we did receive her activity mat from Aunt Debbi!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not right now.
Newest item you've bought? I got her a baby box to put all of her keepsakes in. Super cute with butterfly's.
Labor signs?  I maybe having tiny contractions and i feel them low. Ugh
Belly Button in or out? Half and half.
Wedding rings on or off? Off. That will be my goal after baby. To get back down to when it fit!!
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy and excited!
Looking forward to:  BABY SHOWER!! So excited I could burst!!

Next week can only bring so much more excitement!! And I will be posting lots of pics.



No comments:

Post a Comment