Monday, March 11, 2013

Ribbon Wrapped Letter Tutorial

A while back, I wanted to make something for Brooklynn's door. I looked online and was going to buy a cute sign that said it was her room, but then I realized I could make something for less money!! So when my mom and I went to Sacramento for shopping, I found a large B letter and came up with this brilliant idea!!


Materials
 Letter
Ribbon
Glue Gun w/ extra sticks
Decorations
Scissors


Begin by gluing ribbon along the outter and inner edges of the letter. This helps in case you dont cover it all with ribbon, so you don't see the color underneath.


Next, you are going to start wrapping the ribbon around the whole letter. I would hot glue my ribbon on the back so you don't see the glue. Then continue to wrap the ribbon until you've covered the whole letter:


After you cover the letter competly, get your decorations ready and glue them on where you desire:



After that, glue ribbon onto back to be able to hang:


And you have your final product!! I LOVE how hers turned out. Post photos if you try it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment