Friday, March 8, 2013

Week 31!!

Brooklynn is the size of a Pineapple!!

How far along?  31 weeks! Getting down to the wire!
Maternity clothes? Yes.. Now I need to focus on buying her clothes instead of me!!
Stretch Marks? I have a strange purple mark below my belly button that I think might be one.
Best Moment this week?  The look on my moms face when she heard her heartbeat for the first time. Also, finding out that my protruding belly button freaks my husband out :)
Miss anything?  Wine.. Yup. That's pretty much it.
Movement? Yes! I've been doing my kick counts and she has been moving ten times in 1 minute!! That's crazy..
Food Cravings? Only the things I see and can't stop thinking about.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope. But I can feel it starting to.
Newest item you've bought? I haven't bought anything. But soon I will need to start stocking up on Dreft.
Gender? Beautiful baby girl!
Labor signs?  A little cramping and back pain but nothing out of the normal.
Belly Button in or out? In and a little painful to the touch.
Wedding rings on or off? Off. :(
Happy or moody most of the time? Super moody, but then I just look down at my belly.
Looking forward to:  Getting her nursery finalized and packing her hospital bag!!!



Bought her first bow!!


The diaper bag and her fitted sheet!

9 weeks to go!! Excited for next week, but until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment