Thursday, March 28, 2013

Week 34!!

She is the size of a butternut squash!!
  

How far along?  34 weeks! 6 left to go!
Baby Clothes? She is set. We got all the clothes we need from the baby shower.
Stretch Marks? I counted them last night and I have 12!! Lather me up in lotion please..
Best Moment this week?  My baby shower.. It was one of the most amazing things i've been to in a while. I felt so loved and so blessed to have everyone there celebrating Brooklynn.
Miss anything?  Not really. I'm loving life right now.
Movement? Yes she is moving a whole lot.
Food Cravings? Necterines.
Any new changes to nursery? Everything!! We got princess decals for her walls from Bridgette, and I organized everything and put it all away. I also washed and clean her clothes, sheets, and receiving blankets. Lots of work!!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope.
Newest item you've bought? Chris got her bottles for me yesterday. He really knows the way to an expecting mothers heart!
Labor signs? Small contractions, but nothing to severe.
Belly Button in or out? Half and half.
Wedding rings on or off? Off.
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy and excited!
Looking forward to:  Her arrival. I had my amazing shower on Sunday and now we can't wait to meet our baby girl!!

I am posting a post all about my baby shower, so stay tuned!! Till then...


 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment