Monday, February 25, 2013

Week 29!!

OMG!! She's the size of an acorn squash!!


 
Over the nice, long holiday weekend, my husband and I went to do our baby registry since the shower is next month(I am SO excited!!). We remembered doing it for our wedding and since that was only yesterday, we were pros at the scanner!! It was so much fun, but let me tell you how much we didn't even think about putting on the registry till we were there. Babies need SO much stuff... We started at Target, and put the cloth diapers on there. I am so happy that he is on board for this. Now it seems like he's more excited for them then I am. Plus, they are so cute AND soft for her skin.
 After Target, we went to Babies R Us and got our bigger stuff there. We put the bedding and bouncer and pack-n-play on there. I can't get over how amazing my husband is. I am so grateful to have him in my life.

How far along?  29 weeks!!
Maternity clothes?  It's all I wear. I can't even wear my work shirts anymore that say Renown. I can only wear what fits now.
Stretch Marks?  Not yet. They probably won't hit me till the end.
Best Moment this week?  Putting together her bookshelf!! Now we just need the dresser, and well have al lthe furniture!
Miss anything?  Sleeping on my tummy...
Movement?  Yup! Getting SO much stronger!
Food Cravings?  Whatever crosses my mind!!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Thankfully no. I am out of that stage!
Have you started to show yet?  So much more. I feel like I blew up just in the past month!
Gender?  Girl!
Labor signs?  Not yet. Just a few cramps.
Belly Button in or out?  In.
Wedding rings on or off?  Off.
Happy or moody most of the time?  Moody.....
Looking forward to:  MY SHOWER!!! Eek!

Next week I will be 30 WEEKS!! Holy crap!! Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment