Friday, February 1, 2013

Week 26!!

Wow! She is already the size of a head of lettuce!

This past week was definatly exciting as well as challenging. We got the crib and had to take it apart three times because we kept messing up. But we finally got it perfect and I'm so excited for everything else to fall into place.

How far along?  26 weeks!!
Total weight gain/loss?  From last week to this week i've lost 7 pounds, however, I don't believe thats correct.
Maternity clothes?  Yes. My mom and I are going shopping this saturday for more!
Stretch Marks?  Not that i've noticed.
Best Moment this week?  Getting the crib! It was amazing to FINALLY have it in the nursery.
Miss anything?  Champagne and going out late night with friends, but i'm quite content with the way things are now.  
Movement?  So much more now. My belly is starting to move more and more. And I think shes starting to get the hiccups!
Food Cravings?  Orange juice!
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Nope! Which is a very good thing.
Have you started to show yet?  Definatly. I get asked ALL the time now what my due date is.
Gender?  Girl
Labor signs?  Not yet.
Belly Button in or out?  In.
Wedding rings on or off?  Off. I keep trying to wear it but it fits less and less everytime.
Happy or moody most of the time?  Mostly happy, but ive been really angry lately haha.
Looking forward to:  Getting the rest of the nursery together.

This journey has been the most amazing time of my life. I wouldn't be anywhere if it wasn't for the amazing soon to be father and husband that I love more and more each day.


No comments:

Post a Comment