Saturday, February 9, 2013

Week 27!!

She is the size of a  Rutabaga(What the heck is that??)!!

 

This week has come and gone so quickly and i'm almost into my last trimester!! We still have SOOO much to do, but were enjoying every bit of it. I especially love squishing my husband when I need him to do something for me :) My brother is living here now, so he gets to see me grow daily and experience being an Uncle. He's going to be so cute with her.

How far along?  27 weeks!!
Maternity clothes?  Yup. My mom actually took my shopping this past weekend for some really cute clothes at my favorite store, Kohls!!
Stretch Marks?  Not yet!
Best Moment this week?  Just all the movements. She is moving so much more now and it makes me feel so amazing!!
Miss anything?  Being able to sleep on my stomach. But i've grown used to sleeping on my side.
Movement?  ALL THE TIME!! I'm her own personal jungle gym!
Food Cravings?  Anything I see that I want, I won't stop thinking about till I have it.
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Not really. Only when I over eat.
Have you started to show yet?  Oh yes!! Starting to get bigger too!
Gender?  A sweet baby girl!
Labor signs?  Nope!
Belly Button in or out?  In.
Wedding rings on or off?  Off. I've resorted to wearing a random ring that just so happened to fit in my jewelry box.
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy, but crying over small stuff!
Looking forward to:  The rest of this amazing journey.

I can't wait to see what next week has in store for us. We shall see!! Until then...


1 comment: