Thursday, February 14, 2013

Week 28!!

Yay! She's the size of an Eggplant!! My favorite color too...


 

This past week has been another amazing one. Except when I went to the doctor and saw how much I now weigh. HOLY MOLY!! But I am officially going in to the doctor twice a month now which is very exciting because it means we are getting closer to take off!! Chris and I have definitly had some major choices to make this week which includes finally figuring out which car seat and stroller were getting!! So excited!!

How far along?  28 weeks!!
Maternity clothes?  Thats all I wear. I went through my closet last week and put away all the clothes I can't wear till after she is here. I now have a lot more room.
Stretch Marks?  Nope!
Best Moment this week?  Figuring out which car seat and stroller were getting!!
Miss anything?  Not really. Just love being pregnant!
Movement?  Oh ya! And they are getting stronger. I had one that actually hurt!
Food Cravings?  Nothing right now. When I'm hungry, i'm hungry. And I could eat a horse!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope. Out of that phase!
Have you started to show yet?  Most definitly. But everyone tells me I am only pregnant in my midsection which is good!
Gender?  A sweet baby girl!
Labor signs?  Nope!
Belly Button in or out?  In.
Wedding rings on or off?  Off. :(
Happy or moody most of the time?  Moody right now.
Looking forward to:  Getting more of her furniture and decorating the nursery.

Super excited to see what next week holds... Till then...


No comments:

Post a Comment