Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Week 38!!

She is the size of a Pumpkin!!



How far along? Brooklynn is 38 weeks!! 2 more to go...
Baby Clothes? They are all cleaned and hung up. Now we just need an adorable baby to put them in!!
Stretch Marks? Yup! I've even discovered a bright purple one on the top of my belly. :) They are my tiger stripes!!
Best Moment this week?  Finding out that she has dropped!! We are one step closer to meeting our baby girl!
Miss anything?  Not really. I've been sleeping my whole life. I'm ready to not sleep and be up every hour.
Movement? YES!! And now they are REALLY hurting.
Food Cravings? BBQ Chips
Any new changes to nursery? Nope! Just waiting to fill it with cries, giggles and snuggles.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Thinking about the food I just ate.
Newest item you've bought? Nothing this week.
Labor signs? Some pain down there and small contractions.
Belly Button in or out? Half and half
Wedding rings on or off? Off
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy but uncomfortable.
Looking forward to:  Those first contractions that tell me I'm actually in labor!

Next week will be 39 weeks!! Holy moly!!





No comments:

Post a Comment