Friday, April 5, 2013

Baby Shower

BABY SHOWER!!
On Sunday March 24, I had the most beautiful shower. I chose my dress to wear about three months ago. With a few slight alerations, it was perfect. My good friend Bridgette and her mom came up on saturday and got to see the house and the baby room! Gracielynn is getting so big!! I got there around 1pm and my friend Lauren was there with her love bug little boy, Evan and she surprised my with doing my hair for the day!! She is a goddess when it comes to hair!! We had yummy punch, coffee and the cutest cake!! There were so many women there and so many babies!! We played two games, where you had to guess the size of my belly with ribbon and also the clothspin game. You were not allowed to say 'Baby, Girl or Purple'. My mom originally had a list of 8 words, but we thought to narrow it down a bit. We had so many beautiful gifts to open and everything that was given was so thoughtful and amazing. When it finally started to thin out and people started leaving, we could take a breath and enjoy an extra piece(or two) of cake!! I felt so loved and it made me feel so good to know that everyone is so excited to meet Brookylnn, as am I!! I love my mommy so much and am so grateful towards her for all her hard work. Enjoy the pictures!!!



The cake and some of my baby dresses when I was little!



The beautiful plates my mom found!!



How awesome is that mug?? And Hooli Bear loves me!!



That was my first Minnie doll from Disney!! I was one when I got her. And thats the start of the gifts...



The beautiful crafts my mom made for the prizes of the games!

 



Beautiful Decorations..


The adorable favors my grandmother made and the beautiful sign my mom made!



My brother holding Evan!! And some fun games...



How wide around is the mama?!


GIFTS!!


My favorite part... Opening them!


My grandma got her a Bitty Baby from American Girl!!


Her first Wonder Woman book... Cake time!


Clothspin time and grumpy face!!


My shower was amazing and thank you everyone who came!!


No comments:

Post a Comment