Monday, April 8, 2013

Week 36!!

She is the size of a Honeydew!!



How far along? 36 weeks! Almost there!
Baby Clothes? All clean and ready for her arrival!
Stretch Marks? They have arrived... But I got great lotion and have been using it night and day..
Best Moment this week?  Having the opportunity to go on a shopping spree and buy every last item we need!! We have everything now and couldn't be more excited..
Miss anything?  Not having a jabbing pain on my side when she hits me with her elbow...
Movement? Oh ya... So intense.
Food Cravings? None.
Any new changes to nursery? Oh ya!! We have everything and now just need to organize it all.
Anything making you queasy or sick? No.
Newest item you've bought? The list is too long, but we got all her diapers(doing cloth) and her pack and play and so much more.
Labor signs? The other night I buckled over and could not get up or walk and was having shooting pains down there. I feel like it's getting too close for comfort.
Belly Button in or out? Half and half
Wedding rings on or off? Off. I had to graduate to an even bigger ring. :(
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy but uncomfortable.
Looking forward to:  Meeting our little tumbler!!

Next week I will be FULL TERM!! I can't believe that!! Stay tuned..




No comments:

Post a Comment