Sunday, May 5, 2013

Week 39 & 40!!

She is the size of a Durian Fruit!!
 
 

How far along? Fully cooked!! 40 weeks and still no baby
Baby Clothes? Still seems to be multiplying
Stretch Marks? Oh yes!! More then ever, but soon it will all be worth something
Best Moment this week?  Realizing she can come anytime now and be perfectly healthy! Also, i'm so excited to say that I made it to 40 weeks!
Miss anything?  Sleeping on my stomach..
Movement? Yup!! Always but not as much as before.
Food Cravings? Green Olives and animal crackers
Any new changes to nursery? My dad came over the other day and hung up her curtain rod and also, he made a shelf that fits her wipe warmer!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope!!
Newest item you've bought? Nothing, but my parents have been gushing us with little gifts. 
Labor signs? Some more braxton hicks and nausea but nothing more. Our Dr. says I'm starting to thin out more though so thats good! Also, she felt her head when she was checking me and said that if she doesn't come this week, then my induction has been scheduled for sunday the 12th!!
Belly Button in or out? Half and half. Never fully popped out
Wedding rings on or off? Off :(
Happy or moody most of the time? Uncomfy and excited.
Looking forward to:  Meeting our baby!!

This will be the last blog post for a little while, but stay tuned because I will be tracking her growth the same way!! Until then..

No comments:

Post a Comment