Thursday, June 13, 2013

1 Month!!


 
Brooklynn Christian Farley is 1 month old today!! Starting on month two, I will be posting the picture with the white board again talking all about her weight gain, length change and all those fun updates!! But for now, this is what I've got!! This time, I'm going to talk about how the first month went!
 
The past month was definitely the hardest! No sleep, crying baby and getting used to the cloth diapers(which are fantastic). Last night, she finally slept ALMOST all night. Only woke up once. We got our newborn pictures done and ordered our birth announcements. Were finally getting a routine down. During the week, I get up during the night so Christopher can sleep since he works and on the weekends, we switch off feedings. But I haven't regretted one second of it. We are finally able to bring her places and I'm really loving our stroller!! Stay tuned for next months update... Love you all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment