Thursday, January 24, 2013

Week 25!!




Holy Cow!! She is the size of a Cauliflower!!!

I am already 25 weeks along?! Where did those past ones go? I remember the night I found the two amazing lines on that stick. I walked out of the bathroom and looked at my husband and said, "Honey... There are two lines!" We were in complete shock, but so excited. We had only been married two months, so this was definatly a new level that we would be experiencing together. Telling our friends and family was the most exciting and nerve wrecking part, but also so rewarding.

This past week has been good. I definatly know where my sciatica nerve is located and it reminds me everyday. I've been experiencing Braxton Hicks and am starting to get even bigger.

How far along?  25 weeks!!
Total weight gain/loss?  18 pounds!! EEK
Maternity clothes?  I bought maternity pants the day I found out I was pregnant, so yes I do have them.
Stretch Marks?  Only the ones i've had my whole life. Luckily I haven't seen any new ones.
Best Moment this week?  Finding out my Diabetes test came back negative!! Now I can enjoy all my cravings.
Miss anything?  WINE!!! It's so hard being apart of a family that inhales more wine then air.
Movement?  All the time. She kicks me all over. I feel like a jungle gym. Also, I can see my belly moving now when she does kick. Its crazy!!
Food Cravings?  Twix. I know it horriable to crave candy, but right now I just want to eat them all the time!!
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Not now. It was worse when I was early on but nothing recently.
Have you started to show yet?  OH YA!! I am officially past the, 'is she or isnt she' phase and into the phase when everyone asks when my due date is.
Gender?  Baby Girl!!! Brooklynn Christian Farley
Labor signs?  Just Braxton Hicks
Belly Button in or out?  It's starting to peek but its still in.
Wedding rings on or off?  Sadly, off. My fingers started swelling this week, so I thought it was better to take it off now, then have it cut off later.
Happy or moody most of the time?  Happy mostly. But sometimes I break out into crankiness.
Looking forward to:  My baby shower!

I am loving everything about being pregnant and couldn't be more thrilled that I have such a caring and dependable husband. Stay tuned for more posts like this one every week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment