Saturday, January 26, 2013

Homemade Chicken Bake

I was originally going to make my grandmothers recipe, but when I was looking it over, it didn't make a whole lot of sense. So I mushed it together with the recipe on the back of the stuffing box! Here's the recipe and let me know if you tried it!
 
 
 
1 box chicken stuffing
1/2 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts cut into bite size peices
 1 can cream of chicken soup
1/3 c sour cream
A mix of veggies(I used corn and greenbeans)
 
Preheat over to 400* F. Mix chicken, soup, sour cream, and veggies and pour into a greased 9x13 in pan. Make stuffing as directed and pour on top of chicken mixture. Cook for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
 
I served ours with salad and french bread and it turned out really good. Super easy! Let me know if you tried it and post a picture.... Enjoy!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment