Friday, January 25, 2013

Mama's Meatloaf

Lately, i've been making dinner every night during the week. Its nice because then we have enough for our lunches the next day!! Its amazing to think that all the ingrediants i need to make 5 meals, is how much we would spend on one meal eating out. Blows my mind!! Well, last night I made meatloaf that was my grandmas recipe!! I love it and its so delicious. I know alot of people have been asking me to share my recipes, so here it is the recipe! Enjoy...

Mamas Meatloaf


1 lb ground beef
4 peices of bread, crumbled
2 eggs
1/4 cp milk
2 squirts ketchup
2 T parsley
2 T onion powder
S & P

Preheat oven to 400* F. Spray a 9 X 13in pan, set aside. Mix by hand all ingrediants- let stand for 10 minutes. Mold into a loaf shape and put some olive oil across the top. Bake for 45 minutes. 

It's SOO easy and delicious. I served it with mashed potatos, salad and french bread. And of course had ketchup on the side. My grandma never does me wrong!




No comments:

Post a Comment